Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:uwu
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name:Josephi Krakawski

Ban Length: 1 month and 2 days.
Banning Staff Member (@Tuko

Ban Reason: Metagaming in PMS
Unban Reason: So around 2 weeks ago I was given a metagaming ban for 1 month. I never really saw the rules I was breaking. I understand that you should never use pms while roleplaying. I have served 2 weeks of my sentence and would like to return to monolith rp so I can play with my friends and do stuff again. Hopefully I can return.
Time of Occurrence: Should be 2 weeks.
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @uwu
As previously stated in your last ban appeal, you continue to come back to the server and break server rules. How can I be sure this time will be any different, and you won't break any more rules on your return if you were to be unbanned early?

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Well before the rdm blacklist, i had not broken any rules. The rdm case was me in a bad place in a bad time. I never metagame. I did not use any ooc information ingame. I try my best, and i have improved alot. I think from my return i only had around 1 sit which involved me breaking rules. I see why I was banned and the rules I broke. And i hope to improve.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban will be reduced by 1-week. If any related or additional rule breaks occur they will be dealt with accordingly.

Partially Accepted
Locked & Moved​

Status
Not open for further replies.