Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Wolf Thornton

Ban Length:1 Month 10 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tuko
Ban Reason: Being "Toxic" Ban Extended

Unban Reason: I'm sorry if I hurt your "feelings" by asking what I did wrong to get myself as well as my mates in that sit in the first place. I still fail to see how I was being toxic in that sit and I still fail to see a video to prove as such. I was told that a Senior Administrator and you were the ones that witnessed me being toxic and I still have yet to receive an explanation on how I was being toxic. I did not disrespect you and in fact you were being extremely rude accusing me of lying to you with no evidence to back it up. It's very clear that you feel something towards me now that you have attempted to do back to back month bans for extremely minuscule reasons. History or not if you believe that I hurt your "feelings" in the sit by defending myself then there is obviously no way to communicate with you it seems as defending myself in your eyes is "toxic." If you want to hold an unexplained grudge then that is your call but to bring it up within your staff duties and to remove a player for a month over it is simply uncalled for.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello again, @misterjokeman
If you feel like I have done you wrong then I would again encourage you to make a staff report here. Your ban will remain at one month.
Regards, Tuko.​

Status
Not open for further replies.