Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Alex?
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:71436552
Your Character Name: Alex Archer

Ban Length: 7 days ( 5 days remaining)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy

Ban Reason: Breaking Fear Rp
Unban Reason: I really didn't mean to break fear rp because once when thy walks in ( where we got in a shootout with cops) i started to walk sideways and one of my friends were picking up the stuff i dropped. Thy froze for 2 seconds before saying '' puts your hands up '' and i started to walk side ways because he was pointing guns at my friend and i started to equip my gun Thy looks at me and i equip my gun and started to shoot at Thy. Later i would die and my other friend would pull out a 5 seven and started to shoot at Thy. Thy got dropped and I'm like gg and like nice try to Thy because ive never met Thy in person so i was giving respect But 5 seconds later he revived him self and revived me and brought all of us to a sit. I'm very sorry to the actions i made causing me to get banned. Once when this appeal get accepted or when im unbanned i will try to stop myself in getting in trouble due to my record is long. I play the server 24/7 and i love the server but me getting banned for like 5 days is kinda boring cause i play monolith all day long. Thy I'm very sorry for Breaking fear rp and i will try not to break fear rp and instead putting my hands up.

Time of Occurrence: 2 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

The below picture shows where you were relative to me when I told you to put your hands up. You then proceed to walk to your right all the way to the corner where you equip a weapon and open fire.
As I'm sure you know, you are not allowed to refuse orders under FearRP, or equip weapons while at gunpoint.

1588860911399.png

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The below picture shows where you were relative to me when I told you to put your hands up. You then proceed to walk to your right all the way to the corner where you equip a weapon and open fire.
As I'm sure you know, you are not allowed to refuse orders under FearRP, or equip weapons while at gunpoint.

View attachment 10313
Ok, so at my perspective it look liked you were pointing guns at my friends but with this image as you're Perspective I'm left speechless. As i said I'm very sorry for breaking Fear Rp and i will never do it again either Breaking rules.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'll lower your ban to expire in 24 hours from now.
Please be more careful to follow fearRP in the future. If in doubt, assume you are under fearRP.

Appeal partially accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.