Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ethan
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name: Ethan Verelli

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: Lying in a sit and breaking Nlr
Unban Reason: At the time the situation started off with a mug near the gun store premium locker. Shortly after the mug Deshawn and Mazen were both in an active cop shootout that had started due to a previous situation. At my point of death, I was pushing out of the gun store premium locker, and as soon as I pushed out the cop was hiding behind his car where he pushed out and instantly killed me. This didn't give me much time to be aware of my surroundings. At the same time, I had also been up for 15 hours grinding coke and I think it was clearly shown during the staff sit as I was clearly in a bad mood and I was impulsive. I apologize for my actions and I hope you can forgive me. I can now see that my bad attitude resulted in hefty consequences and I'd really like a second chance as I want to play with my friends in the new Spookfest Update. I'll work hard to make sure these actions won't happen again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal.

Time of Occurrence: around 2 weeks ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Ethan, I'm going to be denying this appeal for a very simple reason in your last appeal you promised me that this would not happen again and it did twice you were punished twice for Lying in a sit after your original ban. APPEAL DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.