Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SoilderKidd
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name: Lawrence Starks

Ban Length: 5 months, 4 Days.
Banning Staff Member : @PMX
Ban Reason: Racism Once Again, LTARP
Time of Occurrence: Sometime around (11/5/18 - 11/12/18)
Relevant Evidence:
As Christmas approaches slowly, somehow i cannot get monolith role play off my mind. I know i have one of the larger spreadsheets on the server regarding rule breaking but that doesn't show who i really am. I'm trying to better myself in many ways on this server but all i need is time to prove it. I know i said a couple racist things regarding my culture and i apologize for that but for the leaving to avoid role play chunk that however has already been talked about with many staff members abroad and delt with. I've been inactive &' banned for almost a months worth of time now and took that time to better myself and hopefully show the monolith staff team that i'm changing for the better. I hope and pray for a lowered sentence or unban to not only show what i'm saying is true but for the most part to have fun with my friends again. Thanks for reading this and cheers. Merry Christmas to all!

Sincerely,
Lawrence Stark's

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Eldar987 @PMX

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

While we did have you on a strict policy I would like to note I did in fact see you trying to do better to play by the rules and know it was somewhat of a domino effect that resulted in your ban. >LTARP Report > *Logcheck*>Use of Racial Slur. I appreciate your determination to keep coming back and taking a swing at bettering yourself for the server and support a adjustment or unban for the offense that led to the 5 month ban. With that this is @PMX 's decision as he issued the original terms and modified this ban.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned on the 21st of November according to your ban date. You haven't even served a month.
As we discussed on discord, I would think about your ban and this is my final decision:

On your last ban appeal, when your ban was reduced to 3 weeks, I told you I would not tolerate any kind of racism or serious rule breaks from your part. Once you were unbanned, it took you less than a week to completely disregard what I said: Upon a logcheck on your activity we saw several instances of racism ingame, again.

Additionally, according to the logs and the video on the player report that was accepted by eldar, the administrator who banned you, you left to avoid roleplay. However you also had several logs that pointed to crashes on your end.

Concluding, your ban will be reduced. You will be unbanned on the 21st of January. Do note that if I see any serious rule breaks from your end, including racism, you will be banned for much longer and you will not be able to appeal the ban.

This is your last chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.