Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ali McNuggets
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85523534
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alistair Jack

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Backflare

Reason for Report:I said outside of PD "i have a bomb" backflare was an undercover cop and arrested me and said he would put me in for 20m lied about that and ended up putting me in for 30m I think 30m is way too long as I did not actually harm anyone it was just a threat 30m is for bank robbery etc if it was the real world you wouldn't put me in for 30 years
Time of Occurrence:11:48
Evidence to support your claim: I have a video if needed
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Ali McNuggets,
Let me start off by setting the scene, A small protest was being held about the arrest of a friend of theirs about 5 people showed up and were demanding the release of the person who was arrested when all of a sudden you come out of no where and /yell "WE HAVE A BOMB" I then try to detain you and you take off running but I was able to taser you. After I get you into PD you continue to insist you have a bomb and make threats towards me and the PD saying you "I will see you when i get out" "Cos this shit finna get blown up" and "Im gonna cap you when i get out" therefor i charged you with Terrorism x1, Threats to the life of a LEO x1 and Fleeing and Eluding x1. Now, to address me "Lying" to you I had informed you that "You will be getting charged with 1 count of Terrorism which is about 20 years 1 count of Fleeing and Eluding and Threats to my life so you are looking at 30 years" We do not have a specific jail time for Terrorism so i had to improvise a bit and felt 20 years would be a fair punishment and I am sorry that you felt that the punishment was unjust.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

charged with 1 count of Terrorism which is about 20 years 1 count of Fleeing and Eluding and Threats to my life so you are looking at 30 years"

As you were charged for those crimes, a 30 year jail sentence looks valid.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.