kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: edgy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503646631
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kman Guadalajara

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Backflare

Reason for Report: Abuse of taser used by backflare, as u can see in my video I just got revived I am standing there with no threat to him or signs of fleeing, but instead of just walking up and cuffing me, for some odd reason he decides to use not just the taser but the right click taser for lethal force.
  1. Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to taze a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.
Time of Occurrence: 9:50PM 11/14/21
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/7nwq04

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We were just in a shootout where you had killed 1 man and attempted to kill 2 officers I asked you to put your hands up you did not comply so I tazed you.

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yes I did not fully comply by putting my hands up and my mic doesn't work in my clips but I was saying, "just put the cuffs on me" u could have used the left click taser to get closer to me. it was excessive force by using the right click of the taser

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The taser is not lethal, so I don't understand why you said Backflare switched it to use "lethal force". Furthermore, from what I see in the video, you failed to comply with his demand (to put your hands up) and so he tased you in order to make sure you didn't escape/try anything while he attempted to put handcuffs on you. That's a valid reason to use the taser.

No rulebreaks here.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.