Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alloutwarrior678
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:112417655
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Chad Hudsworth

Admin being reported: @Brad

Reason for Report: After I had submitted a report on the sheriff being falsely corrupt the sheriff kills me for not doing what he said then instead of bringing me into a sit Brad ends up just banning me and does nothing about the sheriff being falsely corrupt.
Time of Occurrence: 6/8/19 around 10am
Evidence to support your claim: The only evidence I have is the report that I had made and the logs of what the cop was saying to me
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I banned you because you blatantly broke fearrp. The sheriff has the right to take your guns if you are going in jail, I told you this in the other appeal.

Alloutwarrior

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First off the sheriff was trying to pocket the gun for himself and second why are they allowed to take the gun off me I had a license and the crime I was being arrested for was driving away from a cop and the sheriff had said that if I drop him the gun he would just set me free showing that he was being corrupt and you did nothing about this

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I did not know that he said that, if he did. All I saw was you breaking FearRP.

Alloutwarrior

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I made a report while he was doing it you can check his chat logs he said all of it in chat and also why did you ban me before bringing me into a sit so I could give you me side of the story in my opinion it was not the best way to take care of the situation. If you just had made a sit before you banned me I could have told you the reasons to why I was doing it

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If he did say it, next time I see him I will talk to him in game and will make sure to give him a punishment. I will check logs.

Alloutwarrior

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

does this mean you will take back the Fear RP point from me

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I mentioned on discord, you must follow the rules at all times. Just because someome else is breaking them it doesn't mean you should do it aswell or stall RP.

If you had complied with him and dropped the weapon, and the situation had been considered invalid afterwards, you would have been refunded the weapon.

In this instance, you broke fearRP and were punished accordingly.

On another hand, if you made a report on the situation Brad should have brought you to a sit to get your side of the story and therefore should have been more careful. Police are only allowed to confiscate legal weapons out of someone, if such weapons were used in a crime.

I do not see the need to take further action. Brad will talk to the sheriff in game and deal with him accordingly. If you lost your weapon it will be refunded.

The fearRP punishment will not be removed, though, as you broke that rule aswell.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.