Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:XXEliteSniperXX
Your Steam ID:76561198346590002
Your Character Name:nathaniel figaro

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (stuvi)

Ban Reason:i was banned because i crashed and they said dc to avoid arrest its i problem i have with my pc when ever i hit g on my keyboard it crashes me for emotes and when ever i get tazed i crash and then when i reconnect i made a report saying take me back to rp i crashed then i got banned. for 1 its not an excuse i am premium i wouldnt do that than when i got back in i got banned.
Time of Occurrence:11am
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

The MOon Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yeah his game did crash when he got tased and he logged right back into the game when it did crash

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Looks really weird when you get tazed and you still talk. A second later you instantly disconnect from the server and join back immediately. Doesn't look like a crash to me.

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yeah but i made a report saying i crashed i didnt speak and i came back and said to u to tp me back to rp situation

Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm this has happened to me before when tased

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

its not my fault that my pc crashes when ever it wants and i came back to someone say im back and u ban me right after i said something

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Patience is a virtue

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I don't understand what you guys expect from us. The majority of our management has a full-time job, meaning we won't be able to take care of stuff like this until evening (EU timezones as the management is european). We can not be here 24/7. I will not perform administrative actions during work.

You guys clearly need to be more patient. We are trying to respond to all appeals as quickly as possible - but asking or reminding us about your appeal will not speed up the process.

Your ban should've been removed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.