Status
Not open for further replies.

DryWater

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Clayton Step

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): website down not home rn to get on my pc.

Your Character Name:Clay Stephenson

Ban Length:6 months

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Balldrip

Ban Reason: IRL death threat

Unban Reason: I have apologised to everyone related to the situation, Just trynna play with some friends not wanting to cancel my premium before tmr, tired of not playing the server. Can you have like a fourm vote on my unban? I promise everyone will be with me "just sayin". My "THREAT" wasnt personal in any way shape or form i recieved several threats from the guy and all i could do was respond i was tased so i sent him one in chat. I was tased and batoned brutally SEVERAL times. The only difference in our chats was that his was said threw voice chat and mine was through text. The guy was also being a douch to Jacub and refused to even explain the situation instead went straight to balldrip acting like i had his family held a litteral gunpoint. I was initially jailed for 45 mins just for running into his car, I dont have any reason to not make an alt account being its 6 months but out of respect of the server I wont do that, [even though i could have my invetory back in less than a week of playing], i wont do that because i care about the server. I wish you couldve ran a record check maybe even looked how long ive been a server member its just violent to get a 6 month ban after being active for 3 years on your server. I guess one good moderation ive seen is i havent ran into anyone like this in my previous times playing but hate to see a person that supports and helped the community grow by about 15 or so get banned for 6 months, just let me know if you guys actually care, i will be open arms and ready to get back to the server, officially signing out keep on being good mods SINCERLY- Clayton Stephenson

Time of Occurrence: 8:30pm (my time) OCT24

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In your appeal it seems like you’ve been trying to find an excuse around this, instead of just owning up to it. Furthermore after seeing your behavior after you were banned, I don’t think lifting your ban would be the best idea. For now your ban will remain, you can appeal in a month but any other ban appeals will be denied.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.