Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: VeNiiM
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48692615
Your Character Name: Kimetrius Foose

Ban Length: 1d
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: FTVL
Unban Reason: me and my friend were roleplaying as newreporters going to question the police on the matter. When approached we were yelled at and the officer said that we were going to be tazed. But we were on public property and if he did tazed us it would be unlawful and he would get in trouble. So without any other reasoning on why to leave we backed away but stayed in the area for what felt like 10s before getting banned.

Time of Occurrence: 8:10EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: All of the police department that was online and my friend aswell as a recording

Banshee

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was in the situation, and I was the officer warning you. You got banned because you were not valuing your life (Failure To Value Life). You were standing in an active shootout, on the other side of the road, refusing to leave. You deserve the ban.

VeNiiM

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Banshee I don't know where you see that I wasn't valuing my life, I was behind several cars and at least 20yds behind the cops. Ill have you know RP wise all me and my friend do is write for the local newspaper at the moment, we devote all our time to it and will get into the front lines if needed to write a story!

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see how running into a active shootout is valuing your life.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.