Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: KOCAYINE l Graphic Designer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:193433764
Your Character Name: I honestly don't remember, it slipped out of my mind it's been a year.

Ban Length: Permanent.
Banning Staff Member: @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Harassment
Time of Occurrence: Last year.
Relevant Evidence: DevultTJ was a witness and so was Lola.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Some other guy who got banned for the same reason, don't remember his name.

I sincerely apologize for my behaviour I should have thought about the consequences that happened, I recently developed a filter when I talk to people in the game and even in real life because I sound douchey, so the harassment won't happen again you guys have my word.

I never meant to offend you, Lola, I will be careful next time.

Thanks.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Going to repeat what I said on your previous ''forum ban appeal'' thread.

Not going to sugarcoat your behaviour - it was very irresponsible, disgusting and immature. None of which was appropriate nor 'helpful' at the time. I also don't care for the 'apology' - as far as I know the reasoning behind it is to be able to enjoy what Monolith has to offer and not so much about your actions. (Little tip, ''<3'' makes it more insincere)

Because this happened a while back, I have no issues with letting you back to the community (up to @Gurrazor). However I have 0 interest in holding a conversation with you at all. I don't forgive nor forget, so your best advice is to refrain from being toxic in the future unless you want to experience it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.