Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151077612
Your Character Name: Dolphin Phin

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member : @Ali

Ban Reason: Mingigrab, Did not comply
Time of Occurrence: Today like a hour ago
Relevant Evidence: I don't record everything so i don't have any
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Something I want to add: So I saw a back pack and I took the contents in it because i'm poor, and the admin banned me for stealing his thing, but if its built in to the game why did he ban me. Don't make a feature in your own game if you are going to ban people if they use it. Why not just remove the back pack thing on death so admins wont ban you if you take from it. - Also don't say "did not comply", did not comply because I did not want to give back the gun? If its a feature in the game to take the gun from a back pack you cant ban people for using it. - Edit: From some of the ban threads i have read to, 4 days is a lot for a ban that shouldn't even exist.

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@NASA and I were attempting to enhance roleplay with a wheelchair, which was going ok until the chair glitched out and killed me. I revived myself to keep the RP going and to make sure the chair kept from killing others. This happened once or twice more before we deleted it. However, for the last time you decided to pick up my gun. I asked you to return it as I was not killed rightfully, and it was within 60 seconds of the situation occurring. This means that you broke our mingegrabbing rules.

I pulled you out and wanted to resolve this very quickly. I told you to return the gun as you mingegrabbed it and that we would be on our merry way. You decided to ignore me, or ask why, I cannot remember, and I told you that you must listen to an admin. Rather than drop the weapon like I asked, you destroyed it. I went ahead and banned you for not complying after I gave you MANY chances and threatened to ban you, yet you never listened.

You should read the rules. Your logic basically says “If killing is part of the game mode, I will never be punished for it, so I can kill anyone I want.”

If you explain yourself and help me understand why you turned a five second ordeal into a ban, I am willing to shorten your punishment, or outright unban you.

Dolphin Phin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali first of all who is nasa? and i was just trying to get the gun in the bag that kept dropping out of no where

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali first of all who is nasa? and i was just trying to get the gun in the bag that kept dropping out of no where

He was the player in the wheelchair.

It doesn't matter that you wanted the bag. You weren't allowed to have it. I explained your wrongdoing quite clearly and you still don't seem to understand it.

Dolphin Phin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali why could i not have what was in the bag, also my speaker is not that good so all i really heard from you was drop gun - edit, i dropped my mic in water on accident and it broke in a way that some sounds just dont come out

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali why could i not have what was in the bag, also my speaker is not that good so all i really heard from you was drop gun - edit, i dropped my mic in water on accident and it broke in a way that some sounds just dont come out

Read my first post as it explains how you broke our mingegrabbing rules. Also, if an admin tells you to drop the gun, and that is all you heard, why wouldn't you listen? You must comply with staff orders.

I am only willing to accept this appeal if you prove to me that you understand what rules you broke.

Dolphin Phin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali also, if i am not aloud to take a gun in this game that a dead player dropped, why is there a back pack drop on death

Dolphin Phin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali i do understand the rules i broke and am sorry, its just that i don't get why you wanted it back, your an admin after all

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Look, I don't really believe that you understand what you did wrong. But I will have your ban lowered to 18 hours from now based on this appeal. In the future, listen to admins and use this time to read the rules in their entirety to avoid any confusion and punishments.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.