Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1st of all, I am the owner of said discord. I did not appreciate you saying that about a specific staff member that has known to be target in rude manners, hence why I immediately banned you from the discord, whether or not you said this in the monolith discord this is unacceptable harrassment.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was instructed by @Lola Meid to make this ban. I’ll put it up to her to decide this ban appeal.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Bitemybiscuit1 I can see your 'ban appeal' and will react on it here.

You've made this mistake twice, which shows you lack the brain capacity to think what you said is wrong. Your behaviour was quite immature, toxic and quite sad to insult a staff member twice on two different platforms. Like I said on @JulezXXXDaddy 's ban appeal, you can have opinions on me or anyone else, but make it constructive and in a mature way. Sadly, you lack in that as well and thus deserve the time-out, if not even longer.

The sad thing, is that neither of you have the intelligence to realise what you said was plainly wrong. Perhaps you're too proud to apologise, but at least realising that it was wrong is one step to the right direction. Make sure to avoid this dumb mistake in the future or you'll just be completely removed. Nobody deserves this kind of players in this community, but rather play nice with each other and make it a nice environment for everyone, including yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.