LV

Your Steam Name: CryoReaper
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:105059272
Your Character Name: Xavier Riggitony

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Superheavy

Ban Reason: Reason: Minge Grabbing 3d offense
Time of Occurrence: 2:43 PM US East.
Relevant Evidence: SuperHeavy has banned CryoReaper for 1 day. Reason: Minge Grabbing 3d offense | Appeal @ monolithservers.com
Additional members involved/witnessing: SuperHeavy, Some Tow Truck Driver, and Someone whos last name I think was Pinkmen or something like that.

So I got banned like 5 mins ago from when I was typing this part for MingeGrabbing, cause I got in someones car when they unlocked it and drove off, and to be quite fair, thought was a rule since it has happened to me before. Then when I wasn't focusing Heavy said something about Sorry and I wasn't focusing and then he was like okay no sorry and then I said sorry, then he was like it was my third offense for warning points and I was confused cause nobody ever told me warning points stay or something like that and this is my first time being banned for warning points that I can recall and I have seen people banned for like 3,4,5 hours cause of warning points and now I am confused on this whole situation and like I'm sorry for the car stealing, and for whatever I have done before to get points cause as the tow truck driver said "I'm aids." But like for real it seems like a huge stretch of time for just taking someone's unlocked car.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Cryo.Reapeer
You were banned for stealing someone's car the moment they unlocked it. This is against the rules and considered minge grabbing. The reason you were banned for one day is because this was your third offense, meaning you should know better. Clearly when you were verbally warned and received warning points for the same rule break before you should read the rule you broke to understand it better or at least learn from the mistake. I see no point in accepting this.
So your ban appeal has been denied.
Instead of just ignoring it again, read the specific rule you broke to avoid doing it again.

Sincerely,
SuperHeavy

Status
Not open for further replies.