Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Simplyepicgamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150735145
Your Character Name: Denis Otto

Ban Length: 1 year, 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright

Ban Reason: INTENTION to Mass RDM, Attempted Mass RDM(multiple offenses)
Unban Reason: I was in a raid in with my gang and our gang leader never disclosed to us what we were raiding for. I never fired a single shot or killed anyone and the logs show this. INTENTION and ATTEMPTED are completely unjustifiable terms to be used in my ban as I never attempted to kill anyone. IE, Fire bullets unto officers and or damage in this said PD raid. Sure FailRP as the raid wasn't justified after the fact that we learned, But MASS RDM? I fail to see how this is MASS RDM as there were not multiple players that would have been able to be killed in the time of the raid, And the ones that did get killed during the raid (Not by me but of the other member who got banned for a month for "MASS" RDM) was a total of two players. And if this an INTENTION to mass RDM, The said intention we were shooting at was not a MASS of players.

Time of Occurrence: 9:30PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You walked into the PD with zero reason to raid. You were all questioning why you were raiding the PD, and then you all started talking about how you'd be getting banned.

You walked in and began shooting along with the others, and in addition to all of this... you even have prior offenses for Mass RDM *and* attempted Mass RDM.

You still haven't justified your reasoning for walking in and shooting the entire place up. We watched you from start to end.

flaccidcake

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You walked into the PD with zero reason to raid. You were all questioning why you were raiding the PD, and then you all started talking about how you'd be getting banned.

You walked in and began shooting along with the others, and in addition to all of this... you even have prior offenses for Mass RDM *and* attempted Mass RDM.

You still haven't justified your reasoning for walking in and shooting the entire place up. We watched you from start to end.

I never shot my gun, We were asking the reason for the ban because you just banned two other people for 1 month each in a row. The people left had done nothing to "Mass" RDM. No one broke the rule for MASS RDM, Perhaps intention to mass rdm and failrp. But there is no evidence of this. Two people were in the PD and died and the people that killed them got banned first for a month each.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Everyone who was involved and that began shooting and killing for no reason were punished accordingly.

You still haven't justified your reason for walking into the PD and shooting the place up.
But there is no evidence of this.
We spectated you from *start* to *end*. You all even said you had no reason to raid the PD and then came up with the reason "they harassed us a few days ago"

Therefore, this appeal has been denied. Your ban has been extended to be permanent as you have priors for Mass RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.