Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: fendi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:66165168
Your Character Name: Lemon Jayde

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member @Gamz

Ban Reason: So i was driving on the road when i came to realize i just rendered like 15+ people in the middle of the road with guns out and i tried to stop immediately and then i got shot and killed automaticly by them and i got revived by gamz and then told me im gonna get banned. I really don't see this worthy of a ban for 3 days for mass vdm since there were people on the road and i put effort into stopping the car immediately since i didn't get to react fast. If i was trying to mass vdm i would killed everyone but i stopped and i killed like 3-5 people only and i apologize for that happening. Even one person admitted on the mic after i got revived that they were in the middle of the road so. Anyways i hope this gets appealed since its just a mistake and too harsh of a punishment.
Time of Occurrence: 9/9/18 11 pm est
Relevant Evidence: none
Additional members involved/witnessing: dont know

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Why were you going at mach 5 speed in the city in the first place? If you were driving the speed limit, you would've been able to brake.

Lemon jayde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry, i wasnt trying to go full speed in the city but i did brake almost stopping but not completely stopping and there was a lot of people infront of me on the road to not hit any single one of them but again I'm sorry and i really wanna get back on the server, i will start being more cautious.

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Be more careful when you're driving. If it happens again in the future it will result in a longer ban. Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.