Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Klaus
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:5114805
Your Character Name: Dimitri Veira

Ban Length: 2 days- 7hrs left of my ban
Banning Staff member: @gm1003
Ban Reason: I was banned for RDM x3 offense

Unban Reason: So basically my whole org was being chased by cops, but one of my friends Bobby had went into cinema to defend in there. We didn't make it in time to go in the cinema and defend since cinema was being swarmed by cops. I called out on radio to see if Bobby was alive, we waiting a couple of minutes before going to check. Arriving at the cinema we saw a cop dragging his body outside the cinema, we had initiation on the cops since they killed our org member so i took out my gun and shoot him. I don't understand why I was punished it was a valid reason to kill he initiated on my Org member.
Time of Occurrence: 2:00 am around there

Additional members involved/w @bobbybusche @SBG Beatbox

Last edited:

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, so I was the accuser here, and made the ticket, mr Bobby boucher had ran into cinema when we had been following him, as the units arrived we were told the situation was code 4, but I was fairly certain bobby had ran in with a class 3 weapon on his back so i followed behind, when bobby ran up the cinema stairs i managed to get behind him and tase him, which immediately killed him. considering his boys were aware of our pursuit, and the fact that he did die, I'd say this was a warranted kill

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@gm1003 From my Org members perspective the one who got killed in cinema. Watch the whole thing you see that the cops are chasing him till the cinema and he ends up dying so we had initiation on the cop who had killed my friend.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

we had initiation
I don't understand why I was punished it was a valid reason to kill he initiated on my Org member.
There is no such thing as initiation, you either have a valid reason to kill someone or you don't. I still don't see a valid reason for killing the cop as you did not give the opposing party a reasonable time to react like "drop the body" or "let it go" and awaiting his response.

Additionally, you could not corroborate that the cop was a threat to your life or of a befriended, you certainly did assume so and that's when you killed him

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There is no such thing as initiation, you either have a valid reason to kill someone or you don't. I still don't see a valid reason for killing the cop as you did not give the opposing party a reasonable time to react like "drop the body" or "let it go" and awaiting his response.

Additionally, you could not corroborate that the cop was a threat to your life or of a befriended, you certainly did assume so
@gm1003 I did have a valid reason to kill since he had killed my org member from GS9, Have you even taking the time to read the cop who I killed post he said it was a warranted kill. The cops could've also revived him and have brought him to jail.

Last edited:

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, so I was the accuser here, and made the ticket, mr Bobby boucher had ran into cinema when we had been following him, as the units arrived we were told the situation was code 4, but I was fairly certain bobby had ran in with a class 3 weapon on his back so i followed behind, when bobby ran up the cinema stairs i managed to get behind him and tase him, which immediately killed him. considering his boys were aware of our pursuit, and the fact that he did die, I'd say this was a warranted kill
'warranted kill'

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This video would've been really helpful during the sit, but it wasn't available to me at the time. Neither of you mentioned to me that he had a rifle

'warranted kill'
Yes I am literate, doesn't change the fact that he created a report ticket.

As for your ban, I want you to carefully read the PvP rules. This new evidence and new testimony does indeed paint a different picture than the in-game sit, for those reasons I will accept your ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.