LV

Your Steam Name: TheTrumpMeister
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56488939
Your Character Name: Vincent Luciano

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Tango

Ban Reason:
Time of Occurrence: 7/24/18, around 3:15 PM EST
Relevant Evidence: If you look at the video, I never directly RDM'd anyone. In fact, I was never even armed for the whole situation. I was just making threats/extorting. Not only that, but he literally threatened to run me over with his car as he drove away. I think at the very least the RDM charges should be dropped, I never had a gun, and my friends had a completely legitimate reason to kill that guy. After he threatened to run me over, he tried to drive away, and at around 3:06 in the video, that's when we saw my friend, Donnie Falcone, fall out of his car. We spotted him backing up to my friend's body. So thinking that he would finish my friend off, that's when gunfire was exchanged. Again, a ban is fine, I'm willing to accept the mug timer as a mistake, but it should be lowered to a day or two.

https://plays.tv/video/5b577cbe63b0238483/evidence - That's the video in case any staff need to refresh their memories on what exactly happened.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Donnie Falcone, Antonio Moretti, Sal Chinnici

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I will be lowering your ban to 1 day.

Accepted