Your Steam Name: Xannies
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187237602
Your Character Name: Frank Vatatta

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@Jordy♥ ):

Ban Reason: Hacking
Time of Occurrence: 9/26/2017 2:26pm
Relevant Evidence: none
Additional members involved/witnessing: fellow officers online, can't remember who

What happened: So basically what happened is I get shot and killed in the pd because a civilian was trying to break his friend out of prison, so I die its a new life. In my new life i get reports of a white Honda civic thats driving out of the pd evading, and my fellow officers say that they have a hostage, we all pursue and chase the suspects and get reports of them being last seen by the mining ravine. So I go to investigate the scene and I notice a closed yellow warehouse, thus I go to that area to ask and see if there's people in there. There so happens to be a civilian in there, but he won't open up and tells me to go away. They then call an admin saying I can't remember them because of a new life rule, when in all honesty I didn't even know it was the same people, I'm investigating the scene and a common place to hide is warehouses. I don't understand why Jordy thought I was breaking nlr in the situation considering it was no where near the pd, and i gained this new information from my new life, opposed to why it'd be hacking as in walls or anything, because I got information from other officers that they were last seen by the end of the mining ravine by the yellow warehouse, and its common to hide there. Unfortunately I don't have video proving I wasn't using external software to gain any advantage in game, but I believe Jordy saw the situation as me using esp to find these guys when I didn't even call out there location, as another officer did. Keep in mind I didn't know for sure if they were hiding out in the yellow warehouse, but called for additional units as I had a strong belief they could of been there, and in case It turned into a gun fight, I had other officers to help me out. I believe Jordy banned me on a hunch and completely misguided judgement.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

20170926_204017.jpg

Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.