LV

Your Steam Name:JeremiahBoi
Your Steam ID:76561198336659035
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Jeremiah Gancito

Ban Length:24 hours
Admin who banned you:LeRoy

Ban Reason:Failure to comply with officers multiple times
Time of Occurrence:2:29 AM PACIFIC EST
Relevant Evidence:NONE ...................So a police officer told me to drop propane tanks saying that they were illegal I told him that i would not drop them as i payed for them and they were being used in a legal manner. Then he brings an admin and after some talking I began to drop the propane......As I am doing this i am banned for fail to comply with officers? I was just left going what the hell was that.
Additional members involved/witnessing:Other cops

JeremiahbOi

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Like if i was so uncooperative they could have just shot me like any police officer would have done irl to any incompetent prisoner.

LeRoy Gibbs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

DENIED
You dropped only half of the propane tanks I believe you still had one or two. Then you proceeded to lie about dropping all of them as when I checked your inventory you still had some. Telling me that you dropped all of them. You shall keep your ban and next time not lie to staff.

JeremiahbOi

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

DENIED
You dropped only half of the propane tanks I believe you still had one or two. Then you proceeded to lie about dropping all of them as when I checked your inventory you still had some. Telling me that you dropped all of them. You shall keep your ban and next time not lie to staff.
I don't think your old enough or capable enough of making that decision as i was still in the middle of removing them when you banned me and you know it. I wish to request a higherup

Status
Not open for further replies.