Your Steam Name: JohnnyBoy™
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name: John Mares

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member : @Gregg
Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 7/18/18
Relevant Evidence:
I left because I thought the role play situation was over regarding the police officer due to him saying bye. I never really thought anything of it. Something came up irl and I had to leave. There is no reason for me to actually break the rules and LTARP while I know my action have consequences. I want to apologize for what I have done, and I do hope you accept my apology.
Thanks
Additional members involved/witnessing: Cisero , Nathan , John Mares

Edited Reupload2018 : @Gregg

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

The problem was you disconnected during the RP situation, at no point did the officer say "bye", I don't see the context or why he would even have said it if he did.

If you need to disconnect, just let staff know, even if you're in the middle of RP. You're not bound to the server if IRL issues arise, but if you just leave mid-RP without informing the person or staff, you can see how it becomes LTARP right?

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yes you are correct but if the person who initiated the role play said "bye" then i don't see a problem nor a need for a ban especially if its my first offense @Gregg. Every time Before i disconnect from the server i will let staff know from now on, i give you my word.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Yes you are correct but if the person who initiated the role play said "bye" then i don't see a problem nor a need for a ban especially if its my first offense @Gregg. Every time Before i disconnect from the server i will let staff know from now on, i give you my word.

Again that was never a thing, I don't think he'd even bother reporting if that was the case, no one just says "bye" randomly unless you stated yourself you were leaving.

I'll remove the ban, but keep in mind that if you plan on disconnecting or need to go, let staff know first or at least the person you're in RP with that way they don't assume you left to avoid the RP situation you were in.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.