Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Mike
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:86732815
Your Character Name:Mike Johnston

Ban Length:4 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright

Ban Reason:Mass RDM, RDM.
Unban Reason:We literally got shot at by a deputy while driving by Townhall and we only wanted to kill the deputy but it turned into a huge shootout at Townhall parking lot I am so confused how this is mass rdm when we literally had a reason to kill the cop even my other friend in a different car got shot at by the same cop aswell. You had no evidence to back up the all you saw was in logs us killing logs no further information on it. I would honestly like a different staff member to review this please thank you.
You can see the deputy crouch down with his pistol out and take the shot at the car and you hear the bullet too. I don't know what more evidence you need.
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 pm around (7/3/19)
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Max Veira, @jeff fisher, @Onery ,@Violence, @SKuLLzSKiLLz .

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were never damaged by an officer nor did he hit your vehicle, additionally you killed/shot a large group of people whilst trying to kill that "one deputy".

Locked for review.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello mike,

You were all brought to an administrative sit and I asked you each individually to provide a reason for shooting that group of people at Town Hall. At first, your story was that an officer shot and damaged your vehicle. @Violence provided the following video:

Comparing this video and logs, no one was damaged by this officer and there are other possibilities where he was shooting. You all decided to go back to that very spot in Town Hall and kill everyone in that area, including civilians.

After conversing and receiving a second opinion from @Forsai, who initially handled the administrative sit, we concluded that this was in fact defined as Mass RDM and you all were punished accordingly. What you did was overkill and unacceptable.

I was then contacted saying that @Max Veira had further evidence regarding this situation, he then says he was shot by the cop in the video, but was unable to provide video evidence of him being in the vehicle or anything in fact.

You will be given a chance to further your story, but at this time your evidence is inconclusive.

This will be locked for further review afterwards.

mike13

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so basically the cop intentions were to shoot us obviously as you can see in the video so we wanted to kill that one cop in that shot at us and only that cop but then other cops started shooting at us which turned into a shootout at townhall what do you not get about that? It's not our fault he called for backup before dying the video shows what needs to be shown and not everyone records every second of what they are doing. What would you do in the situation we were in when we got shot at by a cop?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Situation handled on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.