Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MagicPolandGamer or Chef Boi R Deez Nuts
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:433917773
Your Character Name: Jack Kinhoff

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@Bamphalet):

Ban Reason: Vdm x2
Unban Reason: Accident, Was being mugged/forced to drive and i took a hard brake and slide into town hall, First offense, and first day on server

Time of Occurrence: 8:55
Additional members involved/witnessing: Bubbz (The person mugging me/Forcing me to drive)

Bubbz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was forcing him to drive and he slid into a fire then slid into town hall taking a hard right catching town hall and spawn on fire.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Jack Kinhoff

Ban Reason: Vdm x2

Your ban reason was Mass VDM (VDM x3). This is an automatic 3 day ban.
5/19/2019 @ 5:49:03 PMChef Boi R Deez Nuts (STEAM_0:0:433917773) left the server (Mass VDM (Town Hall) l Appeal at monolithservers.com)

When I found you, your car was in Town Hall Spawn, on fire. This caused a huge disturbance in RP and general gameplay for all members.

I was forcing him to drive and he slid into a fire then slid into town hall taking a hard right catching town hall and spawn on fire.

Even if you were held under gunpoint, or were trying to value your life, you still could have easily slowed down enough to end up in the town hall parking lot. Instead, you waited much too long to stop yourself from harming others in spawn. The fire and following car explosion didn't help either.

Henceforth, this ban appeal is Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.