LV

Your Steam Name: SamZukie
Your Steam ID:76561198118132746
Your Character Name: Kenny Dowsky

Ban Length: 1 week 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: "LTAP , Player Disrespect"
Time of Occurrence: 3:59 am EST
Reason for Unban: I was playing rocket league while simultaneously trying to make lsd. I was playing for about 45 minutes and then I was battling for platnium rank. The game was 2 to 3 and we were down so I disconnected to focus on this last minute of the game. I was talking to my friend on my phone but I had my headphones in. Computer volume was at 20 but I couldn't hear anything. I load back in to sell my lsd and try to make some money with another member of my organization. During the sit I was informed about my backround about my previous 3 day ban but I explained the differnce between that situation with that and this one. Waiting 30 minutes in jail was not my highlight of the night so I took the ban. This one I was playing another game and left because I needed to focus. Now with the player disrespect , all I told him was to shut up because backflare was trying to talk and his high pitched voice got on my nervers.
Additional members involved:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello SamZukie,
Reading your ban appeal it seems like you are not taking responsibility for your action and it seems that you might not fully understand what you did was wrong, For that reason i'm going to have to Deny this and suggest you take the time while banned to read through the rules this is not your first offense of this you have multiple other times where you LTARP i'm going to let you wait this time out and hopefully you come back to the server and learn from this experience. BAN APPEAL DENIED