Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Violence
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70324571
Your Character Name: Jay Violence

Ban Length: 13 Weeks
Banning Staff Member: @wright

Ban Reason: Mass RDM - RDM
Unban Reason: We was driving around Townhall and a Police Officer clearly engaged at our vehicle as we drove past, he clearly followed the path of the vehicle as we drove past townhall and proceeded to shoot 2 pistol rounds at the direction of our vehicle. This in it self is a good enough roleplay reason to engage the two police officers at the townhall as they threatened my life by opening fire at our vehicle. Although the bullets did not hit our vehicle it is clear that they had intentions of shooting at us. I have personally killed more people for just speaking when told not to and yet this police officer decided to open fire in our direction and I proceeded to kill those two officers which is now included in RDM. I'm fucking sorry but it's not my fault that the police officer clearly has bad aim but had the intentions of shooting at us, If for example I get code red by police but they missed all their bullets at my vehicle but they still shot at me and I get out and kill them how is that RDM? It's basically the same thing. We went to the townhall and killed the two police officers and that was it we was going to drive off but then more cops showed up which isn't our problem....

The sit was handled so badly, so one-sided from a Staff Member who was involved in the situation, after we killed those two cops Wright pulled up in his spawned in Police Lambo but got fragged instantly and then went as Staff On-Duty about 15 or so Minutes later like 8 of us got pulled into a sit and I showed the evidence to him and Forsai about how we was engaged upon and his reaction "Oh Come on guys", like what do you mean come on I was shot at and took action upon it. During the sit we made our points and apparently he got a second opinion I asked for the staff member he got the opinion from and didn't respond I wanted this so I could tag them in this appeal. I also requested for proof of how many people I personally killed for it to be considered Mass RDM because I only remember killing 2 police officers (The two initially that shot at our direction) and then that's it, as far as I am aware that is only x2 RDM not Mass so I wasn't given this information during the sit and therefore I don't even know if this ban is correct like how can you say I Mass RDM'd without proving to me how many people I personally killed in the situation? It's been literally at least 2 Months since my last ban and I don't even know if it was for but 2 Months of gap space between bans and this is the first "punished" situation that instantly results in me receiving a 13 Week Ban like come on guys you literally just banned 3 people that play this server everyday.... I don't know like you tell me...

Evidence of our vehicle being engaged upon -

This point is that regardless whether or not the cop actually hit us he had the intentions of fucking shooting at us YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE nd HEAR the gun shots from the cop towards us. That is a valid roleplay reason to engage those two police officers at that location again I state its not my fault they missed because of bad aim maybe but they shot at us.

Time of Occurrence: 18:18 03/07/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Forsai - @Frankyz - @Mike - @SKuLLzSKiLLz - @Zyke Davies - @Onery

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Violence,
I will say the same to you as the others:

You were all brought to an administrative sit and I asked you each individually to provide a reason for shooting that group of people at Town Hall. At first, your story was that an officer shot and damaged your vehicle. You provided the following video:

Comparing this video and logs, no one was damaged by this officer and there are other possibilities where he was shooting. You all decided to go back to that very spot in Town Hall and kill everyone in that area, including civilians.

After conversing and receiving a second opinion from @Forsai, who initially handled the administrative sit, we concluded that this was in fact defined as Mass RDM and you all were punished accordingly. What you did was overkill and unacceptable.

I was then contacted saying that @Max Veira had further evidence regarding this situation, he then says he was shot by the cop in the video, but was unable to provide video evidence of him being in the vehicle or anything in fact.

You will be given a chance to further your story, but at this time your evidence is inconclusive.

This will be locked for further review afterwards.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were all brought to an administrative sit and I asked you each individually to provide a reason for shooting that group of people at Town Hall. At first, your story was that an officer shot and damaged your vehicle. You provided the following video:
I did not state that our vehicle was damaged however I clearly said that an Officer shot at us and in our direction which is a direct threat to me and is fully within the rules if someone shoots in my direction and threatens my life with a weapon I will take action against them regardless of if they hit me in the RULES I have clear valid reason to engage them.

Comparing this video and logs, no one was damaged by this officer and there are other possibilities where he was shooting. You all decided to go back to that very spot in Town Hall and kill everyone in that area, including civilians.
I don't know about you and your aim and your intentions when you shoot but this officer clearly had his intentions, he literally looked at our vehicle driving past, crouched and shot twice in the direction of our vehicles, most likely because we was dancing and we had Assault Rifles. I don't know like I see no other clear way of shooting at someone whilst crouching and following the direction of a vehicle you want to shoot at. It wasn't a miss click because he shot twice with a second between and it's just very clear to me what he wanted to do but he was just shit at doing it. As far as I am aware I only killed the two police officers that were at the bearcat and nobody else, I don't know about the rest of the group I'm not them they aren't me I cannot take responsibility for them but I for a fact only killed two police officers with valid reason.

After conversing and receiving a second opinion from @Forsai, who initially handled the administrative sit, we concluded that this was in fact defined as Mass RDM and you all were punished accordingly. What you did was overkill and unacceptable.
Well Thanks for telling now I guess... Regardless I wasn't given any proof or evidence or shown in logs how many people I personally killed so again how can one say Mass RDM without evidence against me, I cannot be punished based on actions of other people what I did was what I did but I can say that every kill in the situation was valid whether that was the two police officers who were killed originally, you arriving as backup and a swat officer arriving as backup like I said the situation started with valid reason to kill the officers I cannot say it enough THEY THREATENED MY LIFE WITH GUNSHOTS in my direction so I took action. It doesn't say in the rules that I have to be damaged or anything just I have to have a valid roleplay reason and being shot at is a valid roleplay reason in any situation, base this on rules not your interpretation of the situation and the rules, please list the exact rule I broke and not just "RDM". There was nothing overkill about it because we wanted to kill the two officers that were there and then leave it's not our fault that you and another swat officer pulled up on us as we were doing it we can't control that we just deal with it as it happens like thats pretty normal nothing "overkill" about it...

Even if you do somehow find this situation to be in your favour for whatever reason like It's not like we did this intentionally, uno we didn't just pull up on some people and kill like 10+ people for the fun of it. We took action upon a someone who we believed we had valid reason to, and if that is the case in your opinion then surely you can write this is off as a missunderstanding, there isn't a need to ban everyone for everything like it's clearly not an intentional Mass RDM like some people have done. 13 Weeks for this is absurd...

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Situation dealt with on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.