Ban Reason: Breaking FearRP, destroying crops and going afk in a sit
Time of Occurrence: 11:30pm
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were very negative in OOC. I've watched you a bit and you decided to pick @Johnny183 's crops up and destroy them. After that you were held on gunpoint, but you decided to run away and punch them. When I picked you up, you moved a tiny bit and stopped responding. Tell me why I should bother unbanning you or lowering your ban after all this and seeing you haven't put any effort in your appeal, it is not very convincing to me.

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

As I was involved, I would like to mention that that Kunuu was acting very minging and appeared as if he was unwilling to roleplay at all. He initially came up to myself along with two offer players and began punching us without any roleplay reason at all. Shortly after, he began to steal my crops which I noticed after he had stolen a few and I held him at gun point. He refused, while two weapons were pointed at him, to put his hands and began running around punching people. Thankfully, Lola was witness to this situation and grabbed the suspect in question. Both myself and Lola tried to communicate with him but he was unresponsive (acting as AFK) as soon as the sit began which is very convenient. Just my side of the story for reference.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Denied as ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.