Your Steam ID: Can't find it
Your Character Name: Oliver Quill

Ban Length: 6 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Stuvi

Ban Reason: "staff disrespect, slander"
Time of Occurrence: about 10:45 am
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Literally no clue why I was banned. I had a private conversation with another player, about a staff member that was fail-driving and I saw it as hypocritical. I wasn't disrespectful, I was simply stating an opinion. Slander means "the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. " I didn't slander anyone, as it was not at all false.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't slander anyone, as it was not at all false.
Here's what you both got banned for. Foster more than you did as he was literally banned yesterday for staff disrespect aswell.

---

You can critizise us as much as you want as long as you do it in a respectful way. The way you did it was not only against our server rules, but also disrespectful. If you have a problem with a staff member then clear it up in private or get a higher up and talk about it - not the way you did it here.

I said it yesterday already. Our staff members are no punching bags. If you can not deal with the punishments you get for saying certain things to them then you should either 1. not say them at all, or 2. think carefully how you're going to word it. Nobody in this staff team is corrupt or a dictator, like Foster would say, as that would ruin our reputation as a community.

You came to me wanting to talk about your ban in Discord but blocked be because: Discord_2018-07-22_17-34-37.png
Not a good way to clear things up if you ask me. Also, just because you bring it up every time you are punished for your actions: Premium membership does not grant you immunity to our rules or special treatment. You purchase a premium membership to support the server and gain specific benefits. You are still treated like every other player when it comes to rule enforcement.

Also, here's my reply to your last Discord message before you decided to block me:
Discord_2018-07-22_17-37-26.png

Last, but not least, ban appeal denied.

PS: Chat is blurred due to admin chat which is restricted for staff only for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.