Marty Pents

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:^H422Y-P07732^1H
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:997459
Your Character Name:Marty Pents

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Justin The Ungrateful

Ban Reason: RDM
Time of Occurrence:8/23/2018 around 0030
Relevant Evidence: I have no screenshots/video. This person was actively shooting at officers including myself and Limoney Snicket. He almost killed both of us and that was the reason for shooting him. He was part of a larger gang who were also trying to shoot us. This happened right outside town hall.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Limoney Snicket

Limoney Snicket

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was playing with Marty Pents yesterday and I am not aware of any RDM. I believe this ban was an accident because there was no sit, no explanation and happened while Marty was offline. Marty and I were involved in two gunfights yesterday, one at the bank during a heist and one outside the police station when the police station was raided. Hopefully @Justin The Ungrateful can explain more but I encourage you to check the logs. If you check the logs you will see that Marty has 2 or less kills all done as a police officer with his pistol during moments where many officers were shooting such as the bank heist and police raid. Somehow he got banned during his sleep. Please help we just want to play :(.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Marty Pents I ban you because the police made multiple reports of RDM from you, after looking over the logs, I saw you damaging the specific officers, and their stories add up with the logs.

Sadly, you were offline when I took this sit, and since there has been multiple reports on you, both in the past and at the time (During the sit ), I took it upon myself to remove you for the time being. I have no problems unbanning you, but I will be noting the death match perfomed.

Appeal Accepted.