Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MRC
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:173871671
Your Character Name: Marco Lift ?

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ali

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Time of Occurrence: A few months ago (Possibly around June)

Relevant Evidence: I received a 1 year ban for mass rdm. I simply want a second chance.
I have learned several things during my time banned. Why do frags even mean anything? The server is called Monolith ROLEPLAY not Monolith only frags matter. I did it purely for frags. Which is not right in any way. But back then I didn't think it was about money or skills. I believed that it was only frags that showed how powerful you were. But now I have realized that money is power not how many people you can kill. Which retard (me) would put so many hours in a game to then break a rule and get banned. I have regretted this choice ever since.

I have matured over the last few months and would like to join back into the community. What I have done in the past was beyond repair, but I believe that I should be awarded a second chance. I have definitely learned from my mistakes and would like to prove it to you all. Monolith RP has been a part of my life for a few months prior to my ban, I just cant stay away from it. Monoford is in the making and would love to be apart of it. I would like to deeply apologize to everyone that was affected from what I did. I hope to be forgiven from my past actions and be trusted to play once more on the server. This SHALL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN I can guarantee it.

Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I simply reinstated the ban as yours was removed for some reason.

The CM will deal with this appeal.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Knowing how you were in the game, you were just a troublemaker, frustrating to deal with and overal a negative person. Now the MassRDM confirmed it all for us that you are/were indeed those things. I'm not convinced why we should bother unbanning you since you were that much of an annoyance to us back then.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I have very much matured over the last months. I know it will take time but I would like to prove to you all and change who I was. I would like to reinstall trust. That is why I want a second chance.

Please let me prove to you and the staff team that I have changed and no further troublemaking and ignorance will occur. I know that you all have lost respect for me, believe me I would too. But everyone changes, I am here to regain that respect.

All I ask for is a second chance, I wont let anyone down.

Last edited:

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Would be good if you could comment on Lola's post above.

I also have a question for you. You express a lot of regrets here, but in your previous appeal, you stated that you had your sound off by accident and that the whole RDM was accidental. Can we conclude that you were not honest in the previous appeal?

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
I was the original person who banned you. You ran around killing every single person with a machete, with a ton of reports coming in about you doing it. You then disconnected. Before this you continued to also be a hassle.

How can we trust you won't do it again?

Kind regards,
Tango

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I also have a question for you. You express a lot of regrets here, but in your previous appeal, you stated that you had your sound off by accident and that the whole RDM was accidental. Can we conclude that you were not honest in the previous appeal?

My sound was certainly off, I take full responsibility for that matter. It was a client side issue. However, I was a little bit trigger happy. I was greedy for frags. But now that game tracker is removed, there's no point in going to kill sprees.

Hello,
I was the original person who banned you. You ran around killing every single person with a machete, with a ton of reports coming in about you doing it. You then disconnected. Before this you continued to also be a hassle.

How can we trust you won't do it again?

Kind regards,
Tango

Like I have previously stated, I have matured and thought of what I have done. It was not necessary and WILL not happen again. I now know the consequences of my actions and had time to think about the matter. I just want a second chance. It will take long to regain everyone's trust, but I will try my absolute best to gain it all back. In the end, reputation is the most important thing and mine is clearly terrible. I will change, I will respect others, I will no longer be a troublemaker.

I just simply want a second chance. I will not let you all down.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You ran around killing every single person with a machete, with a ton of reports coming in about you doing it.
My sound was certainly off, I take full responsibility for that matter. It was a client side issue.

This does not make any sense then. If you had your sound off that would still not be a reason to just kill anyone in the way Tango described.

Finally, it is also funny that you told us your microphone was muted in your previous appeal.

I was curious why no one would turn around when I told them to put their hands up. That's when I realized the biggest mistake, I was doing all this with my mic muted.

So you keep lying.

Last edited:

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This does not make any sense then. If you had your sound off that would still not be a reason to just kill anyone in the way Tango described.

Finally, it is also funny that you told us your microphone was muted in your previous appeal.

So you keep lying.

Hello PMX, I was not lying. I did not look at my old appeal before making this one. I do not remember every single detail because this scenario happened a few months ago. Therefor, this appeal would be slightly different for the story part. Which is normal. I got the story mixed up. I believe that my first story was more accurate because it was a few days after the incident.

I want a second chance to prove to everyone that I have changed.

I want to be part of the community once more.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I believe that my first story was more accurate because it was a few days after the incident.

The thing is, your past story is not convincing, at all and does not match what tango stated. He is saying something totally different.

You ran around killing every single person with a machete, with a ton of reports coming in about you doing it.

So I dont see how your first ban appeal is accurate.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is, your past story is not convincing, at all and does not match what tango stated. He is saying something totally different.

So I dont see how your first ban appeal is accurate.

What Tango stated matches my past story. I went around telling people to “put your hands up”. No one even bothered turning around. Which ended up with me stabbing them. I admit to not respecting the mug timer. But this story matches the one that Tango described.

Tango said “You ran around killing every single person with a machete”.

I did kill a lot of people but in the attemp to mug them. None of them put their hands up. So I stabbed most of them. But, it was my fault as my mic was muted.

It is hard to remember what was going through my head during the incident because it happened 2 months ago.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless, Im still not convinced that was entirely it. Additionally for someone that played on the server for a long time, it doesnt make sense that one day you simply decided to ignore our rules and act against them because you "wanted frags".

Furthermore, you said your microphone was muted in your first appeal and in this one you said your sound was off. If it was off you could still see whether players were speaking over their microphone through the HUD and then fix the problem. Surely you didnt need to kill that amount of people to realize there was a "client side issue".

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.