LV

Your Steam Name: Tunnel Me Daddy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Caesar Whisperer

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lord Toaster

Ban Reason: RDMx3
Time of Occurrence: 5:10AM
Relevant Evidence: There was a incoming 911 call about a bank robbery so I goto the bank and check it out where I see a guy running out of the back with a gun and Kevlar so I instantly shoot him seeing that the vault was opened I then proceed to kill another guy who minge-grabbed the gun I then killed another armed gunman in the room next to the vault I also then killed the 4th guy who also was mingegrabbing a weapon to kill me. I was then banned for rdm x3 and I had already been in a sit 2 days ago for that rdm over a mug and I killed the guy who followed all orders but killed him saying no witnesses we had a sit and the admin said if they follow all orders you can not kill them so I apoligzed and got a verbal so I don't understand why that was added on in the first place. Also the favoritism towards the 4 gs9 members from Toast was very evident.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I was alone but the cops can vouch there was a 911 call about a bank robbery and armed men inside1536486435164.pngI was told before that the guy sent toast video evidence but he was screensharing via discord with toast during the bank raid which would of shown him and his friend minge grabbing and the teammate telling them to

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The staff member who banned you resigned a bit ago. This is the reason your ban appeal has not been handled.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved.