LV

Your Steam Name: AnnieDepressant
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:89813259
Your Character Name: Ronald Jones

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member @Rexzyy

Ban Reason: VDM
Time of Occurrence: ~ 12:00 PM PST
Relevant Evidence: I explained that I was attempting to push a car out of the way and instead hit three individuals, killing all of them. I explained that this was not intentional and I feel that a three-day ban for a first-time offender is quite harsh. I get that you don't appreciate this kind of behavior on your server but I am a new player, and new to the server. I hope that you understand where I am coming from and hopefully give me a lighter sentence. I am not sure how this community on the server is but I have never experienced such behavior before, and I think the punishment is slightly cruel for a first time offender.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown/Multiple police officers

~EDIT~ I would also like to add that I know you were banned when you first started playing on this game/server and I hope you can relate to how that effects me. "As a new player, this is extremely unwarranted and unjustified. I had no idea about any commands, rules, regulations, or how to find them. I was doing my best to roleplay properly until that point. Do all of your staff do this to brand new players? "

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

While I appreciate the fact you did your homework to find more about me, it doesn't change the current situation you find yourself in. I myself served my ban time and ensured I read up on the rules to prevent future breaks. You were(according to you) attempting to push a car and told me you completely missed. Hence, faildriving and in turn killing 3 people. It may be easy to call it an accident, but the fact is.. You missed a car while trying to hit it and killed 3 people. Thus causing them to lose whatever items they had on them + paying medical bills. This 3 day ban will stay as you need to take time to read the rules and understand that you should take others lives into account more than pushing a car out of your way.

Denied.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Locking and moving this for Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.