LV

Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Ajax Thornton

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: Constant Player Targeting
Time of Occurrence: 10/17/18

I do not see a reason for this ban ESPECIALLY on the charge of player targeting. The situations that were posted were all dealt with in an admin sit one way or another and are in no way, shape, or form player targeting. If reports made for player targeting were eligible than I would have multiple reports made on me already as I have raided a single person or a group of people numerous times but you do not see them taking it to the forums. If you play on this server you WILL run into someone multiple times, but to capture nearly every encounter that you had with that person, compile it into a report and post it on the forums for them to get punished is a very dysfunctional system and needs to be looked into. Frankly, I have already pointed out many faults that were in the videos provided, also, I do not see any rules in the Monolith RP Rules and Guidelines regarding player targeting.

I apologize if you believe that the multiple encounters I have had with this player in game is player targeting, but as I stated before, if you play on the server you will have multiple run ins with the same player but you should not expect to be punished for it.

YaBoiYevin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to respectfully add that this case is a bit different than someone ou just met on monolith. You are very aware of the fact that you were told to avoid me and to be honest, you were very obviously trying to ruin my rp experience on one of my first days on the server and persisted on doing so throughout my time on monolith. I already stated that some of these were dealt with, but that’s besides the point. I wasn’t trying to have your punishment from those incidents extended, however, I was simply compiling all the reports I have made against you to show that you have been obviously targeting me throughout the course of the last month or so. Lastly, even if the already handled situations were completely irrelevant, the last one where you broke many rules in the process of kidnapping me should show anyone with the brain capacity of a sea slug that you were blatantly targeting me based on what you were saying to me alone.. I’m sorry that you couldn’t get along with me and I hope that after this, we could be more friendly towards each other. Have a good day!

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing all cases provided in the player report against you, it's very clear that you were targetting him - hence the ban. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.