Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90766603
Your Character Name: Hayden Monster

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@Eldar987 ):

Ban Reason: Mass RDM, Lying in sit
Time of Occurrence: 11/4/2018
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

I was walking down the highway towards Supermarket and a officer pulls up. I tell them to get out with a pistol to them. i tell them to get in or they die and they do then we drive right to bridge and two people hop in without me knowing. As i was going to drop the cop in the fire both of them hopped out and they all died. Now Eldar is saying im lying and how console says so, but what? There is no evidence given from them nor me. He says "Logs show you killing them". How does it show my name saying that i killed them in a fire he is basically saying that logs said, Hey SunlessDestroyer just got 3 people killed in a fire and that he killed them all its not like there is more to the story. He also said i lied but i have a question for him, When did i ever lie to you? because to me they were the one lying.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

11/4/2018 @ 9:15:57 PMLith Walgren (Lithypie) (STEAM_0:0:89279318) (364) was damaged by a vehicle driven by: Hayden Monster (SunlessDestroyer) (STEAM_0:0:90766603) (934) for 20 damage

11/4/2018 @ 9:15:58 PMHayden Monster (SunlessDestroyer) (STEAM_0:0:90766603) (934) was damaged by: themself for 2 damage

Those two are you tapping one of the three killed individuals with your vehicle. The damaging yourself is the fire damage.

In the sit I had with you, you (As well as the reporting parties) agreed that you asked them to get into the vehicle. I asked you what your reasoning was to drive them in a fire and your answer then changed to: "I mugged the cop". Your story changed again at the end where you said you NEVER asked them to get into the car and they just did. Now here you are saying you ordered them at gunpoint to get into the vehicle. You'll excuse me if I'm not inclined to believe your story at this point.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.