Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Faccia

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, My IGN is Don Faccia, I'm fairly new to the server, today 3 corrupt cops abused me for around an hour, two Names "Don Chester" and the 2 others i cannot find there names are i was auto-banned. I will explain what happend to me. I had just bought my first car after having to take the mono rail everywhere for so long. I went to the weed dealer to purchase some supplies to start growing in an apartment. Office Don Chester, had pulled up in his squad car after i purchased my supplies. He and 1 other officer then tried to go against my rights and illegally search me. Just because i was in the area of the weed dealer. I refused the search and went to my car. He then said, i was driving a stolen vehicle, so i gave him my ID and plates, he then immideietly said leave. SO i left, he then apparently stalked me all the way across town to see which apartment i was going into. He then i guess got 1 more officer, and they had him shoot his gun right outside my window. Then they came up to my apartnment and said there was an active shooting and they had to search my apartnment. I refused and said i caught you guys staging this shooting to get in. I let them in ANYWAYS because i hadnt had done 1 thing in MY NEW APARTMNET!!!! They were then dumbfounded and left because i wasnt growing any weed like they suspected. Its amazing they blatantly are corrupt as H*LL. Fastforward 30 minutes later they come back said they smelled weed, yet i had already finished and packed up. They then forced there way in again with MORE officers, and they once again found NO supplies. Then in my OWN home they said they had to put my in cuffs, I was litterally so mad, because there was ZERO admins on, i rage quit after they put me in cuffs when they had no Reasonable PROOF. Apparently the server autobanned me because i guess i had just had the cuffs on when i left. Please understand me, im tired of police blatantly breaking the rules when ADMINS ARENT ON. Please check my IG report of him when it happend, there was no admins on when it happend im asuming. Thanks you!!! Now i have a 12 hours ban because the server didn't have any admins on to help me, i was tired of being victimized. The first 10 minutes i had on this server, a POLICE CHIEF convinced me to spend $5000 of my beginner money on two cakes and two wines to fill my hunger. Taking advantage of new people.

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Same thing happened to me with cops. Got ticketed for parking in a non-emergency parking spot, got a little pissed off and called them blind because they ticket me for parking correctly and I literally got arrested then jailed.
Cops are being minges and farming xp when admins aren't online and it pisses me off.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Automatic bans, such as leaving while cuffed, can not be appealed unless you provide valid evidence of it being a false ban.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.