Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Orix_Blue
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:188746687
Your Character Name: Sam Gordon

Ban Length: Origionally set at 2 days then extended to 1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days
Banning Staff Member: Superheavy, @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Mass RDM and Tase as a cop (Being a minge)
Time of Occurrence: around 1:00pm to 2:00pm on Thursday 13th december
Relevant Evidence: I admit i was being a complete minge as a Police officer, it was coming up to a server restart and the entire police force was becoming mingy, i understand this is no excuse i alone am responsible for my actions and deserve to face punsihment for my actions. My Original ban was set at 2 days and then extended to 1 month, 3 weeks and 5 days. i wanted to know why my ban was extended and hopefully to get it reconsidered, not completley appealed but hopefully reduced down to 3-4 weeks instead..

*As i never got to speak to an admin or mod in game as the server was about to restart, i just wanted to add that I am sorry for what i have done as it was wrong and a clear violation of server rules, and sorry to everyone who was a victum, at the time i thought it was funny and did not consider the consiquences it would have on me as well as everyone who lost gear due to me abusing my power as a police officer*
Additional members involved/witnessing: The cheif of police at the time. (i can't remember his name, he was also banned for 2 days seconds before me not sure if his ban was extended)

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'm the original banning staff member and put it at 2 days because the server was about to restart for an update that I was launching at the same time. I didn't have time to decide on a ban length and then I delegated the ban to be modified because of that.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Ban lowered to 4 weeks