LV

Your Steam Name: squidy408
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:130038222
Your Character Name: jackle rojine

Ban Length: 2 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):drew

Ban Reason: leaving to avoid rp
Time of Occurrence:
Reason for Unban: I was in the wood after police chase because my licenses expired and I was hidden and they didn't know were I was then my internet started killing it self and I disconnected by user so I can fix my lag I tried some other thing they didn't work and I was free from police so thought I can disconnect because they didn't know were I was and I heard no one no cars nothing so I left to fix my connection issue but then I rejoined and I was heading to pd to serve my time because you know I disconnected even tho the cops didn't know were I was in the forest I thought it will just be fair because I disconnected because of my lag issues on my way over there I was picked up and banned. and before the chase the chief pulled me over for no reason and before that he demoted me for no reason 5-6 minutes later the chase happened then all of this above happened to who ever is reading this any admins just saying yall do ur jobs quick and fast and its good to know admins are always active.
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were being actively chased by police and they warranted you. 3 seconds after you were warranted you left the server, which was made by you purposefully disconnecting from the server. You then immediately rejoined the server. When I pulled you into the sit you did not mention to me at all that you were heading back to the PD serve your supposed time.

DENIED You can wait out the 48 hour ban, which has almost expired at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.