Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WienerMilk
Your Steam ID:765611984077
Your Character Name:Tony Lorenzo

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): A Sack O’ Salt

Ban Reason: I was hitting a prison guard with a baton
Unban Reason: The prison guard recently knocked the police captain out with a baton and then knocked me out as well. When I got back up I was planning to subdue the prison guard who wasn’t even in the prison and at the town hall. Just when I hit him an admin froze me and banned me. It was a misunderstanding I was trying to help pacify the prison guard from knocking anyone else out and then I planned to take him to the prison and request a demotion.

Time of Occurrence:11:15 Feb 15
Additional members involved/witnessing: An undercover cop who had a mask named Ruslan. Also the police captain named Johny Law

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

When I picked up and froze the other prison guard you continued to baton other players. 1. You should not be out of PD. 2. You should not be batoning government officials regardless of the situation. 3. When I froze you, you had that “minge” voice where people laugh and jokingly say “what did I do” “I didn’t do anything”. You were banned for FailRP and NITRP. I think 1 day is a light punishment.

Last edited:

WienerMilk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn’t batoning any government officials or at least not that I knew of if I did im very sorry it won’t happen again and Idk if u might be confused or if police were just not supposed to be out of PD at the time but I was the Sergeant not a prison guard. I swear that I actually was not messing around that whole time and I was actually trying to put the prison guard away. As for my minge voice It wasn’t a joke asking what I did I wholeheartedly had no idea what I did please believe me.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted. Your ban will be lifted by 2:30PM EST.