Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BAPE <3
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Toku Yoshino

Ban Length: 1 Week 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Sackosalt

Ban Reason: 1556134089900.png
Unban Reason: I'm genuinely confused as to why half of these reasons are even on here. I raided spruce 16 unequipped walked outside and like 10 cops rolled up with no evidence of anything saying get out of the car I asked why. After me asking why they wouldn't respond however at this point in time all of the cops I could see had put their weapons and pulled out atsers to force me out so I drove away. Even though it was never fearRP because there was never a cop at my drivers door window and the only 2 that had guns out put them away in front of my vehicle so id rove off. While I was driving my car started getting sprayed down and my whole computer turnt off which I thought the power went out. However I realized that I had pulled the plug from the wall. So I plugged it back in and went outside for about 5 minutes to chill. Comeback to being banned for so many reasons. I don't even understand why player targeting is there I didn't target anyone I literally raided a house. I also have no clue why third person abuse is there I literally didn't even base today the only time I used third person today was to look around a corner which is allowed. I also don't know why NLR is there I literally didn't die for like the past 6 hours so I'm genuinely confused. Also why is there harassment I literally didn't do anything. The only person I interacted with more than once was Jason Lorez because he's constantly Imessaging me saying I'm shit and if I ever run into him in-game he tries to mug me or shoot me. Then will shoot me when I'm unarmed if I break one rule and will shit talk my dead body. I literally don't know why I'm in trouble for so many reasons and the only thing I even remotely understand is LTARP and maybe FearRP but I didn't mean to leave. And when you're in a vehicle it says the officers have to be at your window and none of them were and all the officers I could see put their weapons away trying to force me out.

Time of Occurrence: 2:45PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @redw1re

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Im not really sure why i was tagged, i was in radio with toku while doing metalworking at truenorth. From the radio comms it didn't seem like he was targeting or out to get anyone specific, he had asked me if i wanted to raid but i was busy and aside from that we just talked about org stuff then i went afk to get some food. I wish i could provide something of use but I was never really involved :(

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, Scotty. Basically, I was spectating you for about 18 minutes and witnessed you do everything I've stated in the ban reasoning.
You broke NLR when you went up to @TerminateDD and said "Awe, Jason, what happened back there dog?" basically mocking him and targeting him after you killed him in a prior situation.
You broke FearRP multiple times when the 5 officers ordered you out of your vehicle while you were at gunpoint, and you proceeded to exclaim "I didn't do anything! Tell me what I did then I'll get out!"
You left to avoid roleplay after you drove off from the police, breaking FearRP, and disconnected.
You used Third Person to gain an unfair advantage over other players numerous times, using it to check to see if a police officer was watching you equip your weapon.
You basically lied in your whole ban appeal about how the police weren't pointing their guns at you. I have a video, and if you'd like to see it, that's fine.

Extra: Your ban was extended a day when @Green Gatorade Water Bottle asked me to extend it based off an accepted player report which I couldn't add to the reasoning since it was too long.

Due to these reasons, your ban appeal is being denied. Have a good rest of your day Scotty!
If you feel this Ban Appeal was handled improperly, you can make a Staff Report here.

Status
Not open for further replies.