Fruity Pebbles

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Fruity Pebbles
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/David_Peters
Character Name: Fruity Pebbles
Ban Length: 3 Days
Staff Member of Ban: [CFLT] Major Lorne(Pmx)
Ban Reason: Not Complying With Staff Orders, Minge
UnBan Reason: Hi My Name Is David(aka) Fruity Pebbles I Got Ban For not Complying with staff Because I didnt want to change My name, My name Was my steam Name They said I had to change it because its not valid I said No Because of the fact of someone elso had there steam name that was tiktok50 which is not valid they Said oh well thats a steam name I said so is mine and then they Banned me.
Time Of Occurence: 9:05 Pm Est.
There was additional Members of staff Dont remeber Sorry.

Fruity Pebbles

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My Steam ID is Wrong Sorry was in a Rush And Couldnt Find it thats all I had.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were very disrespectful in the sit, when Klaus brought you to the roof, which forced me to intervene.

At that time, I told you several times you had to change your character name to a realistic name to which you said "This is not how it works", "I want to change my name". Your name was "Fruity Pebbles" which is not realistic. After the several attempts of trying to get you to change your name, wright changed it to a valid one, per my instructions.

You kept saying there was a guy with his steam name in the OOC chat and I was trying to tell you that chat is the Out Of Character chat. Your steam name always shows up when you send a message there. That same person has a valid roleplay name which is different from his steam name.

In conclusion, you either improve your behavior and start being respectful to our staff members or you will be punished until you comply.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.