Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: PakiNxtDoorMerkedU
Your Steam ID: Animefagsgettapped
Your Character Name: Heisen Burg

Ban Length:1 Week
Admin who banned me: Stuvi

Ban Reason:Honestly, I am not sure why I got banned. I am sure it is for RDM, FailRP
Unban Reason:Hey, so I apologize for doing something that got me banned, but honestly once i got banned from the server i really haven't enjoyed GMOD. I literally only love the Monolith server. I apologize for killing people and breaking some rules but it was me and three of my friends we were playing all night last night legitamatley roleplaying until the server only had 10-15 people left. That's when we got bored and started doing dumb things and breaking RP. Again I apoligise, Id love to get unbanned today and hop on and play legitamtley.Excuse my spelling but please ive read the rules already and itd be cool if you guys can understand my side and be cool with unbanning me. I would not be writing a ban appeal unless i really wanted to play in that server. Police and citizens made mistakes last night. I apologize, please unban me. I will not RDM or FailRP anymore or NLR. I read all the rules so I will not make any mistakes, have some sympathy:/please.

Time of Occurrence: I Believe April 29, 2019 around 3:00 am- 5:00am
Additional members involved/witnessing:Jon Snow, Patrick Brock, Jav Jivachu

Status
Not open for further replies.