Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name:pPI Brandon
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Character Name:ppiffa

Ban Length:7day
Banning Staff Member (@wr1ght to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: RDM 5th offense I will doing a raid on a guy at sub then a cop tow truck come to tow my car then I was shooting at the guy who I was raiden then I kill him in the back then the cop come to me I said do not come to me or I will kill you so he come to me then I kill him then I carried on with the raid then the guy reported me I was still doing the raid then I got tp then I said can I got back I was not finished then he said no so I didn't really care then I explained to him he come to me then I kill him and he asked me this like 7 time apparently then I said I was at the door then said do not come then I said I was in the back then said do not come to me or I will kill you then he said I am lying then I explained to him again then said I promise I am not lying I swear on all my family then I got band for 7 day
Unban Reason: I was doing a raid then a cop come to me then I kill him so I did not break any rules I give the cop a warning

Time of Occurrence: uk time 17: 59 at 05/05/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello PPI Brandon,

Initial report

A tow truck driver made a report saying that he was RDM'd by someone who was raiding a property even though he had nothing to do with the situation. After claiming the report, the tow truck driver explains that he was towing your vehicle and a few moments afterwards you began shooting him from a window. Do note that you were the only one in the property. There was no active gunfight at the time.
  • RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons. (terminology)
  • You may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for towing or impounding you, your friends or crew member's vehicle. In addition, you may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for previously towing or impounding you, your friends or crew member's vehicle. (rule 2.2.11)

Reviewing the situation

As I teleport to the person who created the report, he's dead directly in front of the garage door. Note this for future reference in this appeal.
I revive him and allow him to explain his side of the story, then I bring you and allow you to explain your side of the story.

You say that you held the tow truck driver at gunpoint while located in the entrance of the backyard fence, and told him not to enter the fenced area. He kept trying to so you killed him, and I say alright. After a few minutes I ask you again what happened, then you say you were inside the backyard and killed him because he ran inside the backyard and stood next to the backyard entrance. This contradicts your initial testimony as you said you were in the fence entrance and killed him after he didn't comply with your demands.

I ask the other party what happened again, they stick with their story. After about five minutes of talking, you then say you were near the backyard entrance and killed him from there. At this point, I am not able to trust your testimony as you've changed it over two times now.

Additionally, what you told me didn't add up because his body (which was un-moved) was dead in front of the garage door as I said... and there's no possible way you'd be able to hit him from where you were saying (in the corner of the backyard). The bullet holes were even directly on the door along with his blood stain.

Aside from all of that, he posed zero threat to you. You were unable to justify the killing and you constantly changed your testimony when I asked you.

Aftermath

After seeing that you couldn't justify the murder and were unable to keep a straight story, I decided that a punishment was in order. This is your 5th offense regarding RDM on your record. This is simply unacceptable and as I've told everyone else who has repetitive offenses, you should know these rules like the back of your hand.

I did not appreciate the sly attitude you had in the administrative sit and I really tried to hear you out, but your story wasn't aligning with the other components of the situation.

As for appealing this ban, after factoring in everything I've stated above and seeing your attitude in-game while in the administrative situation, I feel it is not the best idea to void your ban. You haven't learned anything from your previous punishments, although I do feel this was a really petty offense and that no major events came out of it. I will deduct two days from your ban length, leaving you with a total of five times in ban length. In the meantime, I suggest you re-review our rules before returning to the server.

Any further punishments relating to the offenses you were banned for will result in a much more extensive ban length.

This appeal has been partially appealed:
  • Brandon PPI's banned has been reduced to a five day ban from a seven day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.