Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Onery
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:447902097
Your Character Name: Zyke Desire

Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright and a unknown cm manager who inputted his opinion over this

Ban Reason: Mass Rdm/Rdm
Unban Reason: First off let me give you a brief context,me and my group were driving in our jeeps and my friend @Max was driving behind us with that red car in town hall and while we drove past town hall some deputy randomly decided to shoot at us as you can clearly hear and see from this video.When getting shot at from a police officer we deemed that as initiation or a valid reason to shoot back according to this rule
  1. Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.
this deputy shooting at our car were a threat to us so therefore we had valid reason to kill these cops,if you slow down the video by .25 and keep watching you can see the deputy clearly crouching and attempting to shoot at us with his pistol in our direction so i really dont understand why we received this ban when the deputy had blatantly shot at us first which justifies our killings. slow down the vid and look at the deputy with the pistol shooting at our group >

Time of Occurrence: Roughly 1 pm eastern us time
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MikeLucey13 @Violence @Max Veira @jeff fisher @Frankyz

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was not able to reply to any other ban appeals but my vehicle was hit with 1 round as it hit my rim i didn't take any damage to the bullet, also if their intent was to mass rdm why would they react to the shot instead of hopping out and spraying everyone down

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Onery,
I will say the same to you as the others:

You were all brought to an administrative sit and I asked you each individually to provide a reason for shooting that group of people at Town Hall. At first, your story was that an officer shot and damaged your vehicle. You provided the following video:

Comparing this video and logs, no one was damaged by this officer and there are other possibilities where he was shooting. You all decided to go back to that very spot in Town Hall and kill everyone in that area, including civilians.

After conversing and receiving a second opinion from @Forsai, who initially handled the administrative sit, we concluded that this was in fact defined as Mass RDM and you all were punished accordingly. What you did was overkill and unacceptable.

I was then contacted saying that @Max Veira had further evidence regarding this situation, he then says he was shot by the cop in the video, but was unable to provide video evidence of him being in the vehicle or anything in fact.

You will be given a chance to further your story, but at this time your evidence is inconclusive.

This will be locked for further review afterwards.

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Comparing this video and logs, no one was damaged by this officer and there are other possibilities where he was shooting. You all decided to go back to that very spot in Town Hall and kill everyone in that area, including civilians.
the civilians dying weren't intentional,they either stood in the cross fire failing to value their lives or just simply got mistakenly got shot.When we were in the shootout we had no intent whatsoever to kill civilians only police officers who were shooting at us.The deputy was CLEARLY shooting at us there is no other car or civilian in sight in which he was aiming at and in addition to this point you can hear bullets coming towards us when we were driving away so im really baffled on why you cannot confirm who he was shooting at when it was very transparent on who he was shooting at.Also when you said this action we took was "overkill" it was not we followed the rule i will state it again
"Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you."

the deputy as a result of him being a threat to our lives we proceeded to kill him and this action abides by the rules so being described as "overkill" isn't really the word needed for this situation when all we did was complied to a rule.I get it when you said "we consider mass rdm when you damage 3 or more people" i mean come on man we would never mass rdm in this server where we spent hours on,banning us for that long is overkill when we had a reason.PS i will try to contact people involved to further proved my point that the deputy or some other cop was shooting at us

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Situation dealt with on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.