Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mr Incredible
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866893961
Your Character Name: Flynn Robinson

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member :mad:Brad

Ban Reason: Initially broke the mug timer got a 2 week ban for that. Then tried to log in on an alt to talk to a staff member as I thought the 2 week ban was unfair, and got perm banned.

Unban Reason: Because I feel the ban has snowballed from one minor rule break into a permanent ban when it really shouldn't have. Yes I broke the mug timer and for that i'm sorry, I really am. As for the alternate account thing, I would never have tried to get on an alt had I known that the ban would have been made permanent. I regret my actions I really do. I am a relatively new player that's only been playing the server for about a week and i'm still coming to terms with all of the rules and it's been a bit of a steep learning curve for me admittedly. I believe I deserve a second chance as I don't have any history of other offenses on the server prior to all of this. Again I am truly sorry.

Time of Occurrence: Last few days
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your forums account has a different steam account linked to it. Why are you appealing a ban from another steam account?

CareBear

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Because he tried to make a forum account himself to appeal and your staff didn't approve his application. How is the guy meant to appeal if he isn't being approved to even post on the forums by your staff.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You cannot appeal the ban for your friend. He needs to register with his main account, not his alternate accounts. All his alternate accounts will be rejected.

Additionally, his ban was extended since he tried to evade the ban 3 times, which is unacceptable. He was caught twice by our system and his ban was extended once, to 8 weeks. Instead of learning from his mistakes and serve his ban, he decided to evade it once more. He can appeal the current ban, three months from now.

As you were aware of this situation but failed to report it, you will also be banned for 1 month.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.