Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:frank
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:93845760
Your Character Name:frank mononona

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member)@shiblamo

Ban Reason:wasting my time fail mug
Unban Reason: I wasn't given points, was told to get my personal items from the bank so i can give it to the guy I refused, I don't think wasting time should give me a 3 day ban, I mugged the guy for his items outside the mechanic, on a public street, with no one around.

Time of Occurrence:7/16/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: the guy that was involved in the sit i don't know his name

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You were disrespectful and ignored all my commands. You began the sit stating you had mugged him inside the mechanic shop for a gun that you wanted. He then ran outside the building and that is where you killed him. You changed your story once I told you what the stipulations were for mugging in the mechanic shop / on a public street in NPC's line of view. You refused to listen to me and continued to argue. I gave you more than enough chances to do what I said and return the items but you instead wasted my time acting like you were retrieving the items from your bank for 5 minutes.
Your next reply should be you giving me a reason to consider your unban, if not I will be denying this appeal entirely.

Franklin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were disrespectful and ignored all my commands. You began the sit stating you had mugged him inside the mechanic shop for a gun that you wanted. He then ran outside the building and that is where you killed him. You changed your story once I told you what the stipulations were for mugging in the mechanic shop / on a public street in NPC's line of view. You refused to listen to me and continued to argue. I gave you more than enough chances to do what I said and return the items but you instead wasted my time acting like you were retrieving the items from your bank for 5 minutes.
Your next reply should be you giving me a reason to consider your unban, if not I will be denying this appeal entirely.
i was not disrespectful

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal denied