Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Anthony Penn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188957375
Your Character Name: Anthony Penn

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: i got banned for leaving during a raid [LTARP]
Unban Reason: i think that i should get a unban because this is my first ever ban im pretty sure and also i follow the rules quite often, also i have broken some rules but not that serious, and also i know i was in the wrong, and plus i really regret disconnecting. Also i left purely out of rage due to the fact that people were wall banging through the walls with class 3's. i know this isn't breaking the rules but i thought i was gonna lose the gunfight either way so i just left because i was angry. i also know leaving isn't the right thing to do. i wish that i can play on the server again and ill make sure that i won't make a mistake this stupid again.

Time of Occurrence: 02/12/2019 i think about 8:50 - 9:00
Additional members involved/witnessing: Dido King
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Anthony Penn ,
I don't like it when people disconnect to avoid roleplay situations. Just because a situation did not end the way you wanted it to doesn't mean you have to ruin the experience for the other players. If they play fairly, I expect you to do so as well.

I am going to allow you to return to the server under one condition: you will be blacklisted from using weapons for 5 days, for you to understand this kind or behaviour is unacceptable.

Additionally, the second you join the server, you will drop the following items:

1575324021509.png

Status
Not open for further replies.