Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Boss469
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:82753335
Character Name: Jose Feliciano

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member: @MUDJUG

Ban Reason: Racism
Unban Reason: I am completely aware that racism isnt allowed of any form and its my fault for my saying in the "N'' word. I am deeply sorry and my intentions were to not offend the other player in any way, shape or form. Please accept my apology as for it will not occur any more on my end.

Time of Occurence: Tuesday, March 24 (dont know the exact time)
Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Boss Man,
Im going to cut you a deal. While I know times are tough and you want to be here to enjoy the game while we are locked at home, you need to remember that other people deserve to enjoy the experience as well. With that being said, heres my offer to you:

I am willing to conditionally accept this appeal because of the current circumstances and it being a first time offense. My conditions are that you will have NO same or similar offences again regarding the use of racist or homophobic slurs. In the event that you break this condition, you will be subject to a minimum of TWO WEEKS time ban or longer, depending on the situation. I feel that if you are truly apologetic regarding the situation and made a bad judgement call one time, this shouldnt be a problem again in the future. Do you accept these conditions @Boss6869?

Jose Band$

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@MUDJUG Yes i do accept your conditions and it will never happen again.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.