logo.png

Ban Appeal Format

Steam Name: electr0n
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24098484
Your Character Name: Alex Knapfel

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Quantum

Ban Reason: Doxxing threats
Unban Reason: I mean all I was doing was being toxic and trying to get the dude to stop fucking with me in the mines, a hotshot dogging on my name trying to troll me, I'm gonna shoot back with something you know. After a while he was just trying to get me banned and if I wanted to dox the kid I would've said nothing disconnected and fucked with the dudes whole day but instead I continued mining and waited for Quantum to get back and give a verdict. "Im calling your cell in 30 min brb" is the !pm that got me banned. I tried making up some bullshit saying that could mean anything, but nobody is that stupid and I was just trying to get the dude to back off of me constantly breaking NLR and Metagaming 24/7. I just bought Premium and only had 500 dollars in my ingame bank. I had nothing I was just trying to make some cash mining. Also keep in mind I was fully co-operative with a bit of anger in my tone. It was like 4:30 AM? Who has time to dox someone at that time of night? I'd fall asleep opening a new terminal. I know it was unprofessional considering I do CyberSec but cut me some slack it was 4 in the morning and the dude was tryna get a reaction outta me. I do understand there is no tolerance for dox threats, but you can barely call it a dox threat regardless of intention or not. Even if you don't unban me, its all good at least i got my explanation across, I like the staff and server hope I get unbanned, thank you.

Time of Occurrence: 2 days ago - Thursday March 26, 2020 (session started) and Friday March 27, 2020 (when banned)
Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Here is what I am going to do. I will adjust your ban to a 6-month ban after speaking with higher-ups. Please refrain from using this type of language in our community. Thank you.

Ban Appeal partially accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.