Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mikal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74664788
Your Character Name: Per Ingolf

Ban Length: 6 Months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Pedophilia, unacceptable comments, ERP
Unban Reason: So it started with me and 2 cops staying inside a room at the police station and I was interviewed. So the cops asked me what have you done to get arrested, I replied with "I like to r*** children" it was only meant as a joke and I did not think over the consequences before I typed thath in the chat. I know this is wrong and I shouldn't have typed it, this was very stupid and a nasty mistake of me.

If there is anything I can do to get unbanned thank you.

Time of Occurrence: 8:47 GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

These are very obscene comments you made in-game, how will I know you won't repeat this again? Comments like that are borderline illegal

Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@gm1003 I know this is very serious and stupid but I have never done anything like this before, and I did not mean to insult or hurt someone. can we make a deal if this will repeat I will get perma because I did not mean this at all seriously. This is the only time I've done this and I promise I won't do it again I love monolith I've been playing on this server all day this week after this corona outbreak and I really want to continue and play with all these great people on the server, I hope you understand.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you are being sincere and you're not just faking this just to get unbanned

If this happens again in any similar way, shape or form, you will be rebanned. Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.