Alphonso Tho

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: beast760mode
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:84409596
Your Character Name: Alphonso tho

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): ign name begins with ape
Edite[@apecengo]
Ban Reason:There was misunderstanding in pd last night when I was getting some ammo and the officer saw me shooting at the range took out his gun and we got in shootout I understand where I messed up and should’ve just let him kill or arrest me for trespass but May I pls be unbanned and unblacklisted from guns for the week I’d love to be able to play again and it’s just hard for me to communicate with people sometimes when they’re moving fast pace on mic while I type it out I know that’s a personal prob lol I’ll def start using obs at least but I have read rules and will follow!
Unban Reason:

Time of Occurrence:around 3 or 4:00am
Additional members involved/witnessing:apec

Last edited:

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I understand the pace thing you're referring to, but I don't see how that justifies you killing them both for trying to arrest you...

You've already been told before to not shoot fellow Government officials, and also that corruption without permission is not allowed (you were previously banned for 2d for this very reason)

Looking at your record, you don't seem to have improved recently. The ban will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.